In case you need convincing, here are our Top 10 Reasons to do a boudoir shoot
The word is out, boudoir photography is in! This style of photography, named for it’s bedroom inspired feel, is super hot right now. Many people think these pictures are taken only for a significant other, but we’re here to say otherwise! Here are our Top 10 Reasons to do a boudoir shoot (and ten reasons why boudoir is here to stay!)
1. Empowerment. Hello confidence. It’s nice to know you again. After a boudoir shoot, you’re going to feel liberated. Really, you will. It’s one helluva experience. In stepping out of your clothes, you’re stepping into your courage. What a move.
2. Feeling like a star. Get your glam and rock those pieces you wear once in a blue moon.We encourage you to embrace your inner superstar.
3. Fun. Being an adult doesn’t mean we stop loving dress up. It’s still as much fun as it was when we were kids.
4. Therapy. This space, this experience, counters all the negativity we deal with on a daily basis from ourselves and society. Boudoir is about celebrating who you are, exactly where you are at. You may not feel like it, but you are radiant. We’re here to prove it.
5. Feeling HOT. Because, you have to admit, it feels great to have your hair and makeup done professionally, while wearing your favorite pieces.
6. Having the record. You’re going to be sooooo happy you have these pictures in five, ten, heck, 50 years from now.
7. Learn new moves. Have you always admired those women who feel comfortable in their own skin? Boudoir helps you find your own swagger. You’ll learn tricks and tips–from posing better for pictures to making bedroom eyes.
8. Celebrate your milestones. Had a baby, entering a new decade, running a marathon? Boudoir is a perfect way to celebrate that transition or feat.
9. Heat things up. Adding spice in the bedroom can be intimidating. Boudoir helps you reconnect to your sensuality. At the end of your shoot, you’ll have lots of heat to take with you.
10. Its all about YOU. Women are givers. We sacrifice at work, for our families, in our relationships. This is a time when you get to receive. Be pampered. Hear how beautiful you are. Treat yourself. You deserve it.