Here’s how our boudoir payment plan works:
It’s so easy to find an excuse to not do a boudoir shoot. We don’t think cost should be one of them.
You want to do a boudoir shoot, but it’s a lot of money all at once. We totally understand! We would love to have an in person consultation for you to come by the studio, take a look at products, and talk to us about your future shoot. Can’t come in person? No worries! We’re happy to have the consultation over the phone.
During your consultation we’ll figure out a payment amount and a schedule that works for you, so you can take the stress out of your boudoir shoot and really enjoy it. The minimum payment amount is $200 and payments can be made for up to 6 months.
Pay on your terms:
- PAY AFTER. This is a great option is your booking last minute but still want the option of doing a payment plan. The session fee ($299) is required up front, but your remaining balance for product, print, or digital file purchases, can be broken up into smaller chunks. Once complete, we’ll order will be processed.
- PAY BEFORE. We schedule your boudoir session to happen after your second to last payment. You can make your final payment at the time of your review session, after which we will order your chosen product (a great option for those scheduling their session with advance notice).
Is doing a payment plan right for you?
Here’s some things to know:
- Your total must be paid in full before receiving any finished products.
- You can always upgrade your package after seeing your images during your review! The amount you’ve already paid will be deducted from the new total.
- You have 6 months from the time you make your first payment. Plenty of time to take care of any cost related stress!
- Payments are not refundable.
- If you are on a time frame, such as an anniversary or wedding gift, let us know and we’ll take that into consideration when working out your payment plan, so there’s no stress in getting a finished product on time.