Let’s go natural! Fresh-faced minis with Revealed Studios
Feel beautiful in your own skin with a fresh face mini portrait session. Come to the studio au natural (whatever that means for you) and we’ll take it from there. Whether you go completely bare-faced, put on your regular day-to-day makeup, or just a quick swipe of mascara- we’re here to make you look and feel gorgeous.
When: 30-minute slots on Feb. 15th from 10 am-3 pm.
Where: The Coach House of 4553 N. Wolcott Ave.
Price: $99 deposit.
Only pay for the ones you love.
An online gallery will be posted within 72 hours where you can purchase digital files, prints, and other products.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What should I wear? Pants are optional because we’ll be focusing on your beautiful face. We do suggest wearing something simple on top like an oversized t-shirt, simple tank top, button-up shirt, or off the shoulder sweater. Something that has a looser neckline will give us more room to play.
2. Is this a boudoir session or a portrait session? Think of this as boudoir-(ish) portrait session. No heels, no backbends, no beds.
You’ll get to be you, which we promise is even better.
3. Can I wear makeup? Absolutely! Whatever fresh-faced means to you is great for us. In these pictures we have some gals skipped foundation altogether and let their natural texture show through. Others opted for a swipe of gloss and no mascara. Whatever makes you most comfortable works for us.
4. Do I get to choose my background? We’re keeping these simple and classic. You can choose from white or black, and depending on what you wear or the color of your hair, one option might make the most sense. If you’re unsure, just send us an email beforehand to email@example.com.
5. What if I want more than 30 minutes? Whoa who! We’d love more time with you. Just reserve two slots at the time of booking.