The Boudoir Photoshoot:
empowering, sexy, and fun.
Whether you choose a boudoir photography session or portrait shoot with Revealed Studios, expect an experience designed to transform you. You become part of our greater mission. You become one of the women we celebrate through breathtaking photography and personal customer care. We want you to feel as beautiful as we see you. It is a step toward lifelong confidence. Invest in yourself…unlike a designer bag or pair of shoes, the effects of your shoot will stay with you for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR BOUDOIR PHOTOSHOOT:
1. When you first arrive to the studio, we’ll greet you and show you around the studio. From there we’ll take a look at the outfits you brought. If you brought extra outfits, we’ll help you narrow it down to your top three and give you suggestions for what, from our experience, tends to work best. Before you get started in hair and makeup you’ll have time to chat with your makeup artist about what you want (or don’t want!), and if you have a specific vision for your look.
2. While you’re getting ready, we’ll talk to you more about your vision for the shoot, if there are certain images you’re drawn to, or an overall vibe you were hoping to achieve. After your makeup artist puts on the final touches, we’ll get you in your first outfit!
3. Our boudoir photography session is arranged much like an editorial fashion shoot, lasting up to three hours. We want you to feel like a superstar. From hair and makeup, to wardrobe styling, to posing and direction, we’re here to create an unforgettable experience just for you. Not everyone is comfortable in the beginning, but we promise that by the end you’ll be having more fun than you expected.
4. After your shoot, we have you back to the studio within ten days to view your images. At this time you’ll make your final product choice. We want you to be blown away. We know, for many, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so we are 100% committed to exceed your expectations.
5. We know there’s a lot to think about when choosing a boudoir photographer. (In fact, we have a whole blog post dedicated to that topic.) You want your photographer to be someone who will honor and celebrate your individuality with attention to care and quality. We want to do just that for you.